Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gourmet In Glenwood, CrunchDaddy Reviews, Cheesesteaks Cont'd, Dinner at Tino's, & More

Balsamic and olive oil at Casual Gourmet in Glenwood
Four years in, there are still new food places that I haven't even visited -- either because I haven't had time or because they're opening new.

Lisa of the Lisa B, Mrs. S blog emailed me recently about the Casual Gourmet on Rte 97 in Glenwood.  New to me, and Lisa talks up sandwiches, crepes, and the deli case amid a food and gifts store.  She sent an email about the refillable set-up to sell bulk balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

I love people's comments, and I'm linking a few that you may want to check again.  Elizabeth, Matt B., AnnieRie, and others provided details about the Columbia community gardens that I didn't know.  Alicyn took an educated guess about where the folks behind Milton Inn will open the Highland Inn in Clarksville.  Sierra talked up Sharp's Waterford Farm.

And there's more, including some questions that you might be able to answer:

1 comment:

K8teebug said...

Aw, thanks for the props! The six small shoe paintings on the wall when you first walk in are mine. They are also on the postcard :) Got chicken and waffles from Chick N Friends the other night! LOVE that place. Has anyone been to Kuramo yet?