Friday, April 16, 2010

Two New Howard County Farmers Markets For 2010

Howard County will have five farmers markets for 2010 with two new ones opening at the Miller Branch library and Howard County General Hospital, according to the markets' Facebook page.

The established markets at the East Columbia library (Thursday afternoon), Glenwood library (Saturday morning) and Oakland Mills Village Center (Sunday morning) should open in May 2010.  The two new markets will open in June.

I'll post more about the farmers markets as the season starts.  Click here for my 2009 summary post about the markets.  Click here for all my posts about the markets.

2 comments:

P90 Noir said...

Still seems crazy that we don't have a Saturday or Sunday morning farmer's market in the parking lot of the American Cities Building (Columbia Lake Front). As is, I'll hit the market at the East Columbia Branch of the library on my drive home.

RDAdoc said...

I've been to the one in the parking lot of Howard Co Hospital the last two Fridays. It's pretty small but they had GREAT cherries!!!