Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bistro Blanc To Be Reviewed In The Sun

The Baltimore Sun is coming to Howard County this Sunday when Elizabeth Large reviews Bistro Blanc in Glenelg.  Her blog post says it is "well worth the drive" -- and you know the Sun means the drive from Pikesville or Roland Park, so it must be worth the drive from here.

I haven't been to this restaurant, which is run by a former chef from Iron Bridge Wine Company.  But BillZ at Live in Howard County raves about the place.  BillZ's dining update about Bistro Blanc is here.  (And I see that he noticed Large's blog post yesterday.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally tried Bistro Blanc during restaurant week, and it was delicious! I have to admit that I was pretty intimated by the fancy named/cooked food (not being a regular patron of fine restaurants) but I thought the food was great and the wait staff was very helpful in explaining what the menu meant. Beside the food, I also thought the lighting/ambiance was a lot nicer than Iron Bridge, which makes up for their odd strip-mall location.