Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wegmans' Howard County Building Permit?

When will Wegmans open in Columbia? The first step for construction is a building permit, and Howard County lets you search its records to read permit applications.

Click on this Web site. Click the application below. Click "search applications" under Building at the bottom. Type in McGaw in the Street Name and click "search." The Web site appears to look for building permits.

No permit to date. If you see one, email me or just leave a comment below.

(Update: Wegmans applied for its first permit in June 2009.)

Click here for Why I Want Wegmans In Columbia -- and please comment there if you want to talk about Wegmans in Howard County. Click here for news about the Columbia Wegmans. Thanks to the anonymous commentor who taught me about this Web site. If you want to pick a nickname, email me and I'll thank you with that.